A total of 14 new games will be hitting the service between now and November 17.
We’re now steaming ahead to the launch of both the Xbox Series S and the Series X. Microsoft’s next-gen offerings drop on November 10 and the console’s launch line-up will be supplemented with a huge range of games on their subscription service, Xbox Game Pass.
Ahead of the launch, Microsoft has confirmed the next batch of games that will be hitting the subscription service. The upcoming titles include three previously announced Double Fine classics, an indie masterpiece and battle royale royalty. The full list is as follows:
- Carto (Console and PC) – October 27
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Console and PC) – October 29
- Five Nights at Freddy’s (Android, Console and PC) – October 29
- Full Throttle Remastered (Console and PC) – October 29
- Grim Fandango Remastered (Console and PC) – October 29
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (Android) – October 29
- ScourgeBringer (Android) – October 29
- Unruly Heroes (Android, Console and PC) – October 29
- Celeste (Android, Console and PC) – November 5
- Comanche (PC) – November 5
- Deep Rock Galactic (Android, Console and PC) – November 5
- Eastshade (Android, Console, PC) – November 5
- Knights and Bikes (Console and PC) – November 5
- Ark: Survival Evolved: Explorer’s Edition (Android, Console and PC) – November 17
So that’s another eclectic mix of games adding value to the Xbox Game Pass service, most of which will be coming before the launch of next-gen. These 14 games join the likes Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition and Katana Zero which were all added to the service within the last couple of weeks. If you’re not sure where to start, Celeste is a very safe bet.
Another game which hit Xbox Game Pass recently was Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. The title’s addition was not-so-subtly teased by Microsoft recently, before hitting the service on October 22.
As always, with additions come removals and this month is no different. Leaving Xbox Game Pass on October 30 are six titles including After Party, LEGO Star Wars III, Rise & Shine, The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game and The Red Strings Club.